So, I've been attempting to start packing for weeks but whenever I try am always surprised about how little I have to pack and then get bored or distracted and never do any actual packing. Now there is only a weekend left before I go I figure its probably smart to start now. Also I am collecting Australian memorabilia and stuff, e.g. keychains, recipes for pavlova, etc. to give to people over there. I was also given this pack by Jenny Macklin to give to them to teach them about Australia and stuff but its filled with stuff like an explanation of the House of Representatives and a CD with the National Anthem being sung by 9 different people. I don't know about you, but a pamphlet on Australia's governmental system would be EXACTLY what I would want if I was French. Sorry if my sarcasm didn't translate to text there...
Anyway this will probably be my last post before I'm in France and actually have something interesting to say, so
A bientot,
Grace
p.s. Sorry if some of my posts read like random and unconnected thoughts I still haven't got the hang of the whole talking by myself to cyberspace (i.e. possibly the whole world but probably no one) thing
No comments:
Post a Comment