Look, don't get me wrong. I dislike those American flag shorts and stuff. But that's mainly because I dislike clothes that alot of people are wearing, and I like clothes to have a story behind them. But I love the old Confederate flag (disregarding what it represents) and its inherent 'country-ness'. I love the original Daisy Duke, and I LOVE that Lynrd Skynrd emblem. I have this t-shirt that was my Dad's when he was younger and went to America, that reads 'Kentucky Rebel' and has the flag on it. Its just about my favourite tshirt its great. And I know this won't really make sense, but I sense this is my only time to say it...Sweet Home Alabama...indeed
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Sweet Home Alabama
Look, don't get me wrong. I dislike those American flag shorts and stuff. But that's mainly because I dislike clothes that alot of people are wearing, and I like clothes to have a story behind them. But I love the old Confederate flag (disregarding what it represents) and its inherent 'country-ness'. I love the original Daisy Duke, and I LOVE that Lynrd Skynrd emblem. I have this t-shirt that was my Dad's when he was younger and went to America, that reads 'Kentucky Rebel' and has the flag on it. Its just about my favourite tshirt its great. And I know this won't really make sense, but I sense this is my only time to say it...Sweet Home Alabama...indeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment