Saturday, February 19, 2011

So, I had decided to discontinue my blog at the end of my sejour in France, mainly due to the fact I find blogs generally a bit self-involved unless you have something substantial to say. But I now figure that I don't have to recount the boring exploits of may day like many others of my generation, and can just post things I find interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nir4BnNIFmg

- My absolute favourite song in the world for the moment. Lou Reed has the most beautiful voice and I could listen to this song until my ears bled - not that they would because this song is too beautiful for that.
- Velvet Underground




- Donnie Darko; Adventureland; Le fabuleux destine d'Amelie Poulain


I think half of the reason that I've decided to resurrect this blog is purely procrastination. I knew at the start of this year there would be a large increase in the amount of homework I would be getting, but I completely underestimated my utter lack of interest in anything other than Art, and my amazing powers of procrastination. School and all the work that is involved just doesn't interest me. I so wish I was an amazing musician like Pink Floyd or something so I could just drop out of school and sing about how its corrupting society - which - I can't lie, I still haven't completely ruled out as a career choice. Too bad I have no musical talent. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment