 |
| I got bored in Spanish class one day (I can try to understand all the classes in French but Spanish is just not going to happen) and did some drawings :) |
 |
| Ice Skating with my friend and her little sister :) |
 |
| Statue in Paris... |
 |
| Centre Pompidou... |
 |
| Fountain outside Centre Pompidou... |
 |
| Shopping centre with all the boutiques, I think it was called 'Printemps' |
 |
| Montmartre |
 |
| View from Montmartre... |
 |
| Street performer in front of Montmartre... |
 |
| Little market in Paris full of art. There was also someone playing typical french music on the accordian, it was pretty spesh |
 |
| Moulin Rouge. To quote my host sister, this area of Paris is a little 'Sexe, drogues et rock n' roll'. I thought it was great... |
 |
| Go Australia, advertising next to the Eiffel Tower... |
 |
| By far my favourite billboard. Roughly translated 'The Ridiculous Kill', referring to fur in the fashion industry :) |
 |
| Chateau of Versailles |
 |
| He thought pretty highly of himself... |
 |
| Slash's inspiration?? |
 |
| I laughed. |
 |
| This was my favourite painting i think... |
 |
| Almost every room had paintings on the ceiling. They were so beautiful it was amazing. |
 |
| The bed of Marie Antoinette |
Its been more than a month since my last post, but there hasnt been too much worth taking photos of. Yesterday I went to the Chateau of Versailles with my host father and that was amazingly beautiful. It also gave me something worth posting on here, so here are heaps of photos of it. There were more but the computer didnt want to upload them :(
I am leaving France in 5 days, so this is probably my last post. Sorry for not posting too lany interesting photos.
Overall my stay has been amazing. By far the best experience of my life. I'm not going to lie and say it was easy and I enjoyed it all the time, but even the less enjoyable times were amazing and in the end I know they were was ultimately beneficial. I had a truly wonderful host family and met some amazing people. The people that I've met here, the things I've done and seen, have made me fall in love with this country and its culture.
I really hate how clichéd I sound in saying that, but I've gotta say it, because it's so true...
Thankyou to everyone who has helped me in France, I really will never forget you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment