So it's been a while since I've posted anything, and actually alot of stuff has happened in that period. The reason I dont post all that often even though there is stuff to post is because I feel rude every time Im on the computer and if Im uploading photos thats for a fairly long time.
Walking into the closest town to my house with my host brothers :)
Sunset after it had been snowing for 2 days
| All the branches on the trees had frozen so when it was windy they crackled and it sounded amazing |
Louis Vuitton - Paris - Love...
Mont Blanc - Paris
Cartier - Paris
Arc de Triomphe
I didnt realise it when I was taking this but doesnt it look like its from another time with the Tour Eiffel, the Rolls Royce and the weird lighting...
This was by far my favourite display of my favourite shop. Previously I havent really loved LV stuff, but the shop was like nothing I had ever experienced and I loved it. This display had all these well known kids characters, (e.g. spiderman and ernie from sesame street) cut in half and you could see their skeletons. Sounds weird but I loved loved loved it.
This weirdly reminds me of Inception...
Ernie cut in half..
That muppet guy's head on the wall...
Spiderman cut in half...
When we (my host mother and I) were in the LV shop, she saw me marvelling at the iconic LV bags and trunks and she said 'You'll have to work really hard in school to get one of those later...' I can honestly say I've never felt so compelled to work hard in school.
Apparently its a famous restaurant but I just thought the building was cool
Chocolate...
The Tour Eiffel, i thought, was far prettier during the day
Le Louvre I loved heaps
But...
The Notre Dame Cathedral was by far my favourite. I've never ever ever seen anything like it and no photos will ever do it justice
Also apparently famous. I hadnt heard of it but it was in a really cool little alley way
The first macarons I bought in Paris. Flavours: Licourice, green apple, raspberry, chocolate, citrus, caramel, rose petal and ginger, and hazelnut. I think my favourite was hazelnut or raspberry. they also looked better when I got them, this was after they had been in my bag whilst I was clothes shopping and they were a little battered.
Also a few other random points:
I watched Pretty Woman with my host mother in French and I could understand it. i dont know whether it was because I knew what it was about or because I can understand French...
I also watched Les Choristes and it was as awesome as I remembered...
I also watched I Know what You Did Last Summer, by myself, at night, and even then it didnt scare me. Gotta love corny 90s movies...
I tried cheese with apple jam, whiwh is apparently popular in the country, and it was amazing...mmm...
I'm pretty sure Im in love with the French singer Raphael...
Pizza is nicer in Aus i think...
There was other stuff but I cant remember...
No comments:
Post a Comment