Thursday, December 9, 2010

C'est beau, la neige

Recently, the weather around the world has been going crazy. That includes France, and the town Im staying in. There has been unprecedented amounts of snow in the past couple of days. I've seen snow once before, and that was in Australia, at Falls Creek I think. Although that doesnt leave much for the snow here to live up to, it still far surpâssed anything I had ever seen before. It is soft and perfectly white, and has so far caused me to miss 2 days of school so I love it even more :)
Around where I live there is stunning rural scenery and the snow makes it that much prettier.















2 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts Grace. Can't wait to hear your stories in person and hug you and kiss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing in the snow!! These pics really make me wish I was over there too! You don't find this sort of thing in Aus. Make sure you make lots of snow angels.. They are good luck and they help you connect with the land. That looks like perfect snow man building snow. Enjoy it while you can cos we're all stuck in a temp warp of sweaty degrees:o) Tip for today: roll the snowball along the ground to make it bigger, while you make up a song in French! Fun fun fun

    ReplyDelete